Over the last couple days I did some work on the Manning, Mooney and Inglehart families, corrected a bunch of typos and added in 36 more portraits.
Today I added 152 new Mannings and Manning descendants into the project. This takes us back an entire two generations from where our information used to end.
After an incredibly long haitus, we have returned to working on the site. Along with a batch of new people and pictures, we've made one major change to the site. We've removed the "split" password system, and split the site into two different sites, public and private. In doing so, we've retired all the old passwords. If you need access to the private site with a new password, please email us, or send us a message via the contact page.
We are also working through email we've received throughout the year trying to get in touch with people.
New information on the descendants of Emmaline Richardson, and some new information from BC Death Registrations.
Added Information from the Cowan Family Tree.
61 new portraits. New information on the descendants of Francis William Bradley.
Added picture sets 24 and 25. Added information from various Cowan obituaries, early Carleton county marriage records, and assorted corrections.
Added picture sets 22 and 23.
Added information from the Cowan Family Tree.
Happy New Year! Added a few extra pictures. Dale went through almost all of the pictures, correcting errors, and getting rid of Date Unknowns where possible.
Wow, that was a long time since the last update.. Probably too many things to list here. Dale finished going through pretty much all her original source information verifying and correcting data. We had a password problem earlier in the year that pretty much locked out everyone from the site who didn't have a password. I think I've corrected that problem and all should be well now. Along with that comes a number of minor updates, including thumbnails for all pictures.
Another four weeks. Dale's almost finished getting us up to date on all the information we've received to date. Just have the Dyments left to do. We've also catalogued a number of pictures, and created portraits for people who either didn't had enough, or were of poor quality.
We've spent the last five weeks making substantial changes to this site. I've been working on the interface, making things a lot easier for visitors to find information and making a nice homepage that highlights the pictures in the project, Dale's madly been working on revising content. More than half the people in the project have been verified, revised, or updated in some way.
I hope to publish this all soon, the old site is looking very dated.